The Tinderbox Ski School Piste Performance course is run over 5 days and designed for skiers wanting to improve their piste skiing technique and understanding. Ideal for perfecting those carved turns, or develop the tools to ski with a greater depth of skills. This is the first course in the Tinderbox Ski School progression. Developing these foundation skills is key to skiing at the higher levels whether on or off-piste. Control of your speed and your direction is key in skiing, whatever your ability. During the week we'll introduce some of the fundamentals of great skiing technique, building on this foundation so skiing becomes easier and more fun.
Level: Can ski parellel on red runs
Skiing Ability: Intermediate to advanced
Group Size: 6
A typical day would include lots of guided skiing, and plenty of time to practice. "SKI TO LEARN"
5 day breakdown:
- Day 1: Exploring some of the fundamental movements and posture of perfect skiing technique
- Day 2: Playing with more of the fundamentals of ski technique and how we can use them
- Day 3: Carving long and short turns
- Day 4: Increasing the difficulty and testing our technique on steeper terrain
- Day 5: Matching the fundamentals to different terrain on and off the piste
- 5 days guiding and instruction from fully qualified British ski teacher.
- Lift Pass
- Flights (Geneva)
- Resort transfers
- Skiing insurance (make sure your covered)
- Skiing equipment