BCA's Tracker DTS is the easiest and best-selling beacon on the market because of its rapid processor and simple user interface.
A real-time, digital display shows both direction and distance with bright red LEDs.
The distance is shown in meters and indicator lights display the direction of transmitting beacons.
As the world's most widely used transceiver, the Tracker has established a strong reputation for durability and reliability.
- Unit weight with batteries: 9.2 ounces / 0.26 Kg
- Harness weight: 3.5 oz / 0.1 Kg
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.2 x 1.1 inches / 14.0 x 8.1 x 2.8 cm
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
- Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- Bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Proven durability
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Range: 40 meters
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Assembled and tested in the USA
For information on how to stay safe in the event you go off-piste, download the guide below:
Snow Safety 101 - Off-Piste Satefy Tips