The refillable Float compressed air cylinder is the power and driving force behind our Float system. When the Float trigger is pulled, it activates the release of 2,700 psi of compressed air, inflating the airbag. Always make sure your cylinder is full and connected correctly before heading out. Refillable, compressed air canister with pressure gauge. Compatible with all BCA Float avalanche airbags (Sold Separately).
CYLINDER EXCHANGES WITH AUTHORIZED RETAIL LOCATIONS
BCA authorized refill stations charge approximately $20 for refills if there is no shipping involved. Do not attempt to recharge the cylinder at locations that are not authorized by BCA, as this process requires training, documentation and parts provided by BCA. For a list of BCA authorized refill stations, please see below.
Please contact retail locations before sending in your cylinder. Each location will have a slightly different refill policy.
- Weight : 0.567 Kg (empty) / 0.624 Kg (full cylinder)
- 290 ml aluminium compressed air cylinder
- Filled to 2,700 psi
- DOT, TC, and TUV certified
- Comes with consumer refill kit (5 o-rings, allen key, vaccum grease, and toothpick) for refilling
- Refillable at any of BCA's 165 certified refill locations.
- Shipped full unless requested empty
- Only compatible with Float Airbag Systems