The BCA Float 22 is the smallest of the range made up of the BCA Float 32. The BCA Float 22 is designed for lift severed off piste riding, it has a super low profile fit and is probably one of the better choices for in resort off piste riding, due to its sleek uncluttered design. The available pack size is good for day use, there is enough space for shovel probe, drink first aid kit, and a thin extra layer.
BCA Float Systems are now the lightest and most affordable avalanche airbags on the market. The Airbag, ejector, and cylinder are fully interchangeable between our 2012/2013 models. Systems use 2,700 PSI compressed air, single-chamber airbag and patented super-efficient venturi system.
- Float airbags provide additional trauma protection to the head, neck and upper body.
- Positioning of airbag behind the head and away from the hips and arms allows for clear peripheral vision and ability to escape the slide.
- Compressed air cylinder is easily refillable at any of BCA's 165 certified refill locations.
- Airbag is re-packable by the user after deployment.
- 22 liters / 1343 cubic inches
- 5.5 pounds / 2.49 Kg (whole system including cylinder)
- 150-liter airbag
- 3 Year Warranty
- 17-22 inch / 43.18 cm - 55.88 cm torso length
- Highlights: Designated shovel/probe pocket, helmet and diagonal ski carry system, padded waist belt pockets, and optional snowboard attachment (sold as accessory)
- Cylinder holds 2,700 psi compressed air
- Cylinder is refillable and can be refilled at certified retail locations across North America.
- Includes consumer refill kit.
The Float 22 Airbag
Lightweight and affordable for lift served and out-of-bounds hot laps.